Cart - Battery Installation
Ensure there is a fresh battery inserted in the Libra Cart device before each harvest season. See below for battery compatibility based on model number. For maximum battery life, use a 3.6V AA lithium battery. To purchase replacement batteries, click here: https://www.agrimatics.com/shop or contact your closest dealer here: https://www.agrimatics.com/dealers/locator
Model M0010, M0011, M0012: 3.6V AA lithium battery only
Model M0013: 1.5V or 3.6V AA lithium battery
Model M0014, M0016: 1.5V or 3.6V AA lithium battery or 12V vehicle power
- Remove the lid of the Libra Cart device.
- For first-time operation, remove the insulator pull-tab.
- Ensure that the battery is well seated with correct polarity.
- Secure the lid, tightening the screws completely.
- For models M0013, M0014 and M0016 an LED light will light up and blink once every 5 seconds. At this point, the device is ready to pair.