TMR - Calibration
- Ensure load cell ratings (Rated Capacity and Sensitivity) have been found and entered in the Device tab.
- Ensure the Libra TMR device and app are paired and communicating.
- Ensure the mixer is empty and on level ground.
- Select the Device tab and tap Zero Scale.
- Select the Display tab and then tap Tare.
- Load the mixer with a known weight and note the reading from the large display on the app. Larger weights provide higher precision.
- Select the Device tab and enter the known weight as the Certified Reading.
- Enter the noted amount as the Mixer Reading.
- Tap Calculate to compute a new Calibration Factor.
- Tap Save Settings.
For additional help the video tutorial below will show this process in-app: