Cart - Calibration
This should be done after your Rated Capacity and Sensitivity Numbers are inputted. ( Click Here for Article )
- Ensure load cell ratings (Rated Capacity and Sensitivity) have been found and entered in the Device tab.
- Ensure the Libra Cart device and app are paired and communicating.
- Ensure the grain cart is empty and on level ground.
- Select the Device tab and tap Zero Scale.
- Select the Display tab and fill the grain cart (larger weights provide higher precision).
- Tap Tare and then unload the cart into an empty truck, noting the amount unloaded (record as positive).
- Weigh the load with a trusted scale.
- Select the Device tab and enter the weight from the trusted scale as the Certified Reading.
- Enter the displayed weight unloaded as the Cart Reading.
- Tap Calculate to compute a new Calibration Factor.
- Tap Save Settings.
For additional help the video tutorial below will show this process in-app: