Cart - Importing Grower, Farms, Fields and Bins
CSV File Import
To import grower, farm, field, and bin names from a CSV file into the Libra Cart app, open the following file template and follow the instructions below:
Leave line 1 as-is and edit the remaining lines with field and bin names. Column A has to be either ‘Field’ or ‘Bin.’ Note that the size column is in acres. If the crop column does not match one of the app's commodities, it will be set to ‘Default' and can be edited later. Once you have all the information entered and saved in the CSV file, import the data into the Libra Cart app:
- Email or AirDrop file and open the attached CSV file on the iPad.
- Tap Share at the top corner of the screen.
- Select the Copy to Libra option in the share menu.
- Tap Yes on the Import Data alert that appears in the Libra Cart app.
- Select the Field and Destination tabs in the Libra Cart app to view the field and bin names that have been imported.
John Deere Operations Center Import
Imports the client, farm, field data from JD Operations Center into the Libra Cart app. A pro cloud service account is required to access any of the integrations.
- Grant Agrimatics access to connect by going to Setup > Team and clicking Share Organization Data with Connected Software Companies in Operations Center.
- Go to cloud.agrimatics.com.
- Sign in with the Gmail or Google Account email used for the account.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Click add+, select John Deere Operations Center, and click Add.
- Sign in to Operations Center to sync the names into the cloud service.