Cloud - Joining an Existing Account
With a Basic account, multiple users/mobile devices act as independent Libra Cart backups. To sync and share harvest data between multiple users/mobile devices with the Libra Cart app, each mobile device needs a Pro license. Joining an existing account can only be done so from the Libra Cart app on a mobile device.
Joining an Existing Account
- Select the Cloud tab in the mobile device.
- Tap Enable Backup and read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Join Existing Account.
- Enter access code to join and sync data to the cloud account (see below for instructions on retrieving access code).
Retrieving Access Code
- Go to cloud.agrimatics.com.
- Sign in with the Gmail or Google Account email used for the account.
- Go to the Users page and add a user/mobile device if not done already or click the mobile device icon (manage mobile device) next to the user joining the account.
- If this user has not yet been signed in, it will display the code here. If this user is already signed in on a mobile device, click Sign Out first and then click the manage mobile device icon again to display the access code.