Pairing the Primary Display
The primary display stores and displays the equipment data. Only one mobile device can be the primary display. Pair directly through the Libra Express app in the Equipment tab, NOT through your general smartphone/tablet Bluetooth settings.
- Bring the mobile device to the Libra Express device and launch the Libra Express app.
- Select the Settings tab and ensure Primary Display is selected for the one main mobile device. Pairing a remote display can only be done after the primary display has been paired.
- Select the Equipment tab.
- Tap + to add and configure the Libra Express device.
- Name the equipment, select how you would like the weights to be displayed (5lb, 10lb, etc.), and tap Done to complete.