Express - Pairing the Remote Display
Remote display allows an unlimited number of remote users to monitor the live weights while within range of the Libra Express device. In this mode, operation is restricted so that no transactions can be processed or viewed.
Pairing is done directly through the Libra Express app in the Equipment tab, NOT through your general smartphone/tablet Bluetooth settings.
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device. For Android devices, also enable Location Services for the Libra Express app (needed for Bluetooth pairing).
- Bring the mobile device to the Libra Express device and open the Libra Express app.
- Select the Settings tab and ensure Remote is selected for the Display Mode. Pairing a remote display can only be done after the primary display has been paired.
- Select the Equipment tab and tap +.
- Select your Libra Express device from the list.
- Provide a name, choose the desired weight display format (5lb, 10lb,), and tap Add+ to finish.
- Your device will now appear under “Equipment.”