Cart - Pairing the Remote Display
Remote display allows an unlimited number of remote users to monitor the live weights while within range of the Libra Cart device. This feature is often used to calibrate the yield monitor from the combine. In this mode, operation is restricted so that no harvest data can be processed or viewed unless using the Pro version of the cloud service. Remote displays operate only while the primary display is connected.
Pair directly through the Libra Cart app in the Settings tab, NOT through your general smartphone/tablet Bluetooth settings.
- Bring the mobile device to the Libra Cart device and launch the Libra Cart app.
- Select the Settings tab and ensure Remote Display is selected. Pairing a remote display can only be done after the primary display has been paired.
- Tap + to pair to the Libra Cart device.
- Once pairing is successful, tap Okay.
- Name the cart, select how you would like the weights to be displayed (10 lb, 20 lb etc.), and tap Done to complete.
For additional help the video tutorial below will show this process in-app: