Cart - Editing and Deleting Trucks Groups and Trucks
Editing Truck Groups
- Select the Trucks tab.
- Tap ( i ) next to the truck group, edit, and tap Done.
- Tap the Trucks tab.
- Tap the truck group name to advance to trucks assigned to that group.
- Tap ( i ) next to the truck name, edit, and tap Done.
Deleting Truck Groups or Trucks
To delete a truck group or a truck, tap the Trucks tab, swipe left on the name, and tap Delete. These are organized like a folder system (Truck Groups > Trucks) to prevent the accidental loss of important data. Truck groups and trucks that have harvest data associated with them but are no longer in use can be archived.
Archiving Truck Groups and Trucks
Growers, farms, fields, truck groups, trucks, destination groups, destinations, crops, or operators that have harvest data associated with them but are no longer in use can be archived to no longer show up in the select lists. Archive is a pro feature and is done through the desktop web app.
- Go to cloud.agrimatics.com.
- Sign in with the Gmail or Google Account email used for the account.
- Click the Fields, Trucks, Destinations, Crops or Operators page, click the red garbage can icon next to the name, and then click Archive to complete.
- Click the Archive page to view all archived names.
Restoring Archived Names
You can restore previously archived items to make them active again in just a few clicks.
- Click the Archive page to view the previously archived names.
- Click the wand icon beside the name to restore.