Express - Can't Pair
See Pairing for instructions. If unsuccessful, ensure each of the following:
- The app is running the latest version from the Apple App Store.
- You are attempting to pair from Equipment tab in the Libra Express app and not the general tablet/smartphone Bluetooth settings.
- Bluetooth is enabled on the mobile device.
- Primary Display is selected in the Settings tab when pairing the primary mobile device. If attempting to pair a remote display, ensure that the primary display is already paired and communicating.
- There are no other mobile devices paired to the Libra Express device as the primary display.
- The device isn't already listed and paired in the Equipment tab of the app. If it reads Tap to Pair, tap to reconnect.
- The battery inside the Libra Express device is well seated with correct polarity and does not need replacing. Next to the battery terminal on the circuit board, a small green light will flash once every 10 seconds if the Libra Express device is getting power. For model M0041, if using the power cable, inspect the cable and ensure it is secured to the Libra Express device.
- There is no moisture or corrosion on the circuit board inside the Libra Express device.
If pairing is still unsuccessful, try the following:
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on on the mobile device (under general Bluetooth settings).
- Turn airplane mode on and then off on the mobile device.
- Restart the mobile device.
- Remove the battery and unplug the power cable from the Libra Express device, wait a full 60 seconds and then reinsert and reconnect.
- Try another compatible mobile device.