Express - Dashes on Display or Weight Stuck
If pairing to the Libra Express device was successful, but the display tab is showing dashes or if the weight is stuck, ensure each of the following:
- The app is running the latest version from the Apple App Store.
- The device is listed and paired in the Equipment tab of the app. If it reads Tap to Pair, tap to reconnect. If it reads Weight Device Paired, completely delete the device by swiping left on the equipment name and tap Delete. Try to pair again (doing this will not delete any existing data).
- Bluetooth is enabled on the mobile device.
- Primary Display is selected in the Settings tab for the primary mobile device. If using a remote display, ensure that the primary display is paired and communicating.
- The calibration settings appear normal in the Device tab.
- The battery inside the Libra Express device is well seated with correct polarity and does not need replacing. Next to the battery terminal, a small green light will flash once every 10 seconds if the Libra Express device is getting power. For model M0041, if using the power cable, inspect the cable and ensure it is secured to the Libra Express device.
- There is no moisture or corrosion on the circuit board inside the Libra Express device.
If re-pairing is successful, but dashes are still on the Display, try the following:
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on on the mobile device (under general Bluetooth settings).
- Turn airplane mode on and then off on the mobile device.
- Restart the mobile device.
- Remove the battery and unplug the power cable from the Libra Express device, wait a full 60 seconds and then reinsert and reconnect.
- Try another compatible mobile device.
- Disconnect the load cell cable from the Libra Express device. If a weight reading (random weights) appears on the Display tab after disconnecting, this may indicate a short or an issue with a load cell(s). Inspect all wiring and junction box connections and check for any cabling that has been rubbed, damaged or pinched.