Cart - Bluetooth Pairing Issues
See Pairing for instructions. If unsuccessful, ensure each of the following:
- The app is running the latest version from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- You are attempting to pair from the Settings tab of the Libra Cart app and not the general tablet/smartphone Bluetooth settings.
- Bluetooth is enabled on the mobile device.
- Primary Display is selected in the Settings tab when pairing the main mobile device in the grain cart. If attempting to pair a remote display, ensure that the primary display is already paired and communicating.
- There are no other mobile devices paired to the Libra Cart device as the primary display.
- The device is not already listed under Paired Devices in the Settings tab of the Libra Cart app. If the device is listed, but there is no checkmark beside the cart name, tap the name to reconnect.
- The battery inside the Libra Cart device is well seated with correct polarity and does not need replacing. For Libra Cart models M0013, M0014 and M0016, next to the battery terminal on the circuit board, a small green light will flash once every 10 seconds if the Libra Cart device is getting power. If using the power cable, inspect the cable and ensure it is secured to the Libra Cart device.
- There is no moisture or corrosion on the circuit board, and all wires are connected inside the Libra Cart device.
If still unsuccessful, try the following:
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on on the mobile device (under general Bluetooth settings).
- Turn airplane mode on and then off on the mobile device.
- Restart the mobile device.
- Remove the battery, wait a full 60 seconds and then reinsert.
- Try another compatible mobile device.
For additional help the video tutorial below will show this process in-app: